Sinclair Supply Ltd. is one of Western Canada's leading wholesale distributors of HVAC, Refrigeration and Hydronic products; serving the HVAC industry and our customers since 1946.
Our team in Edmonton is currently looking for a highly skilled and experienced Warehouse Supervisor to become an integral part of our multi-site, hub and spoke distribution environment.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the Warehouse Supervisor will be subject matter expert who coordinates central warehousing activities as well as facilitates warehousing activities for 17-networked locations across British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
• Plan, schedule and supervise all central warehouse activities and personnel;
• Support or coordinate warehouse and rolling equipment improvement and process flows across networked distribution centers and branches;
• Foster a safe, positive, motivational, productive and “drama-free” working culture within the warehouse as well as with other departments and senior leadership.
We offer a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, a company matching RRSP program, a performance based incentive plan and a group benefit package.
Please apply in confidence to Human Resources by emailing your resume to: email@example.com
We would like to thank everyone for their application; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted. By submitting your resume and personal information to Sinclair Supply Ltd., and/or participating in a personal interview, you acknowledge and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by Sinclair Supply Ltd. to determine your suitability for employment opportunities.
• The successful candidate will have a minimum of 10 years of warehousing experience and more than 5 years of experience in a supervisory role of more than 10 employees;
• Expertise in warehouse performance management and improvement, warehouse equipment (i.e. RF), shipping and receiving, policies, procedures and practices;
• Expertise in warehouse flow and setup for optimization, racking structures, warehouse equipment and trailer loading/offloading related equipment;
• Forklift certified and proficient to support best practices and training with the ability to obtain a forklift trainer certificate;
• Strong knowledge of forklift maintenance and lifecycle management within a multi-site hub and spoke environment;
• Either have or have the ability to obtain Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) and WHMIS certifications;
• Proven ability to motivate and engage employees to ensure a positive and productive workplace;
• Strong working knowledge of LEAN (5S) key performance indicators (KPI’s) and the ability to implement and maintain warehousing best practices;
• Ability to stand, walk, bend and be on your feet for duration of shift;
• Ability to safely lift weight of up to 50 lbs while unassisted;