Sinclair Supply Ltd. is one of Western Canada's leading wholesale distributors of HVAC, Refrigeration, and Hydronic products, serving the HVAC industry and our customers since 1946. Our team in Saskatoon, SK is expanding, and we are currently looking for a self-motivated, multitasker Warehouse Generalist to become an integral part of the team.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Warehouse Generalist will assist special projects and initiatives in warehousing, showroom, purchasing, sourcing, system maintenance, and planning as directed by Senior Leadership.
What we offer: We offer a competitive base salary, health benefits, 3 weeks’ vacation, sick days, opportunities for advancement, and an RSP matching program.
• Safely and efficiently completes accurate daily shipping, receiving, and administrative requirements.
• Work with sales team on warranty return.
• Counter Sales Representative vacation and overflow coverage as needed.
• Fully comply with and complete all documentation as per Sinclair Supply health and safety policies, procedures and practices, and other legislation and regulatory requirements – including strict adherence to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements.
• Any other related tasks as assigned by Management, such as supporting inventory controls.
• Grade 12 diploma.
• 1-2 years in a distribution warehouse environment or equivalent experience is preferred.
• Strong customer service and problem-solving mindset.
• Highly reliable with the ability to work in a positive team environment.
• Ability to safely lift a weight of up to 50 lbs while unassisted.
• Ability to stand, walk, bend and be on your feet for the duration of shift.
• Forklift experience and/or ability to obtain valid forklift certification.