We are looking for a Systems Administrator who loves to provide the best possible customer service while maintaining our business systems. The ideal candidate will be tech savvy, friendly, and customer focused while working to achieve the following:
• Provide leadership with managing the ERP system, the BI reporting tool, the MS SQL databases and any other data management required.
· Must be enrolled in an Information Technology program
· Experience with managing business systems, business reporting systems and tying systems databases together.
· Experience with ERP upgrades considered an asset.
· Experience in VMWare Infrastructure environment, vSphere, vCenter, vSphere Data Protection.
· Red Hat Linux experience is considered an asset.
· Experience with Office 365 and Azure.
· Experience working with telephony across different platforms including VOIP, PBX and Analog.
· Experience with Microsoft Active Directory environment and underlying Windows Server components.
· Experience with cross-platform authentication in Windows and Linux environments.
· Project management experience an asset.
Good working knowledge of TCP/IP networking, VPNs, firewalls and branch office WAN topologies an asset.