Sinclair Supply Ltd., a leader in the wholesale distribution of HVACR products, has been proudly serving our employees, industry, and customers since 1946. Come join our team of likeminded individuals, and experience an outstanding company culture filled with growth-oriented opportunities.
Why You’ll Love Us
Outstanding company culture. We run on the values of good old-fashioned respect, kindness, humility and helping out your neighbour. We leave our egos at the door and celebrate one another.
Work life balance. Work that stays in the workplace, to ensure you can relax at home.
Future Planning. Company matching RRSP’s so you don’t have to work forever.
Rest and Relaxation. Generous vacation allowance with additional paid sick days so you can use your vacation time for, you know, vacation.
Investment in your growth and development. Our growth as human beings should never end and no matter what people say, it’s never too late to learn a new skill! We will support your journey to grow.
Health and Wellness. All the standard benefits you are used to, plus access to free counselling for employees and family. With experts in areas like family support, life balance, career, and nutrition we’ve got you covered because we could all use a little help from time to time.
We are looking for a Sheet Metal Journeyperson who loves showing their technical skill through the fabrication and repair of various HVACR systems. As a key member of our sheet metal team, you will work to:
• Collaborate with other team mates to manufacture and repair HVACR, residential, and commercial fabrication products
• Act as the single point of contact in medium and large scale fabrication and repair projects
• Identify and resolve faulty or damaged equipment and materials
• Actively partake in inventory control and maintenance, including cycle and annual inventory counts
• Maintain a clean and safe workspace by performing daily housekeeping duties
• Actively partake in or lead staff and safety meetings
• Complete accurate paperwork as required for the specific task at hand
• Journeyperson sheet metal ticket
• 2+ years experience in similar role and field
• Ability to safely lift 50lbs while unassisted
• Ability to commute to North Edmonton branch
• Basic English language proficiency in reading and writing
• Ability to read and interpret blue prints and product shop drawings
• Ability to read and interpret labels, warnings, and direction symbols in accordance with WHMIS
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Positivity within a fast-paced environment
• Highly reliable with excellent attendance record
• Strong interpersonal communication
• Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail