Sinclair Supply Ltd. is one of Western Canada's leading wholesale distributors of HVAC, Refrigeration and Hydronic products; serving the HVAC industry and our customers since 1946. Our team in Edmonton, Alberta is currently looking for self-motivated and experienced Sales Representatives to become an integral part of the team. We have opportunities at both Edmonton North and Edmonton South locations.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Sales Representative will provide friendly and knowledgeable advice, service and sales support to all HVACR customers.
• Assist customers who purchase material at the Branch counters.
• Research product for customers and provide recommendations on our assortment of products.
• Provide expert advice on all HVACR parts, equipment and supply needs.
• Ensure an exceptional customer service experience through friendly and knowledgeable interactions with all customers and colleagues.
• Drive sales growth through ownership of counter merchandising and product promotion.
• Enter, pick and pack sales orders generated at the counter.
• Maintain and clean the counter area including any merchandising displays.
• Inform the Purchasing Team when stocks levels are low.
• Follow up on backorders with vendors and provide customers accurate delivery dates.
• Process purchases and returns to customers both on account and cash sales including paperwork in compliance with all procedures.
• Respond to after hours emergency calls per schedule and as requested by Branch Manager.
• Assist the delivery of goods and services to customers who purchase material at the Branch counters.
• Partake in all required aspects of branch warehousing and inventory as per Sinclair Supply policies, procedures and practices;
• Conduct Accounts Receivable Batching and Invoicing under the training and direction of the central, head office Accounts Receivable Team.
• Assist with the completion of the cash sales report and the monthly administrative reports.
• Uphold Sinclair Core Values at all times.
• Perform any other reasonable duties as requested by Branch Manager, Regional Branch Manager or General Sales Manager.
• High School Diploma, post- secondary Education in Technical College, or Industry Trade School
• Knowledge of products sold in HVACR Industry is highly preferred
• Minimum 2+ years of experience with customer service or counter sales in a Wholesale/Distribution Environment
• Outstanding customer service and verbal communication skills
• Comprehensive product knowledge and willingness to continually learn about new product offerings.
• Excellent relationship building skills with customers, vendors and teammates
• Must be highly computer literate capable of learning and utilizing various ERP systems and software. Knowledge of Eclipse accounting software is a definite asset.
• Forklift experience would be an asset and/or the willingness to learn how to operate material handling equipment
|How to Apply:|
Please apply in confidence to Human Resources by emailing your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, a commission program, a group benefit package and an RRSP matching program.
We would like to thank everyone for their application; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.