Sinclair Supply Ltd. is one of Western Canada's leading wholesale distributors of HVAC, Refrigeration and Hydronic products; serving the HVAC industry and our customers since 1946. Our team in Edmonton, Alberta is currently looking for a self-motivated and experienced Sales & Pricing Administrator to become an integral part of the team.
Reporting to the General Sales Manager, the Sales & Pricing Administrator for Sinclair Supply Ltd. (SSL) is responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of sales and market research related data to Branch Managers and Senior Management in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity. The Sales & Pricing Administrator will provide administrative support and coordination to sales and management team located at 17 Branches across Western Canada on behalf of the General Sales Manager ensuring they have the required information to consistently apply processes and procedures.
• Conduct market research and competitor analysis on products and services within the HVAC/R industry.
• Build and maintain competitive knowledge in order to inform, suggest and seek out sales opportunities based on market trends and industry conditions.
• Identify ideal pricing structures to be competitive and increase market share.
• Implementation and maintenance of pricing in Epicor Solar ERP.
• Draft and propose strategic pricing plans and processes to improve market share and profitability.
• Create and distribute reports and dashboards reflecting sales metrics and status.
• Communicate report findings and analysis effectively to General Sales Manager and other Management as required.
• Work with the sales teams to define pricing structure for company and vendor products.
• Communicate issues and concerns raised by team members relating to pricing suggestions.
• Perform data entry duties concerning sales figures, metrics, and pricing strategies for new pricing implementation into Solar.
• Collaborate with internal departments to process dealer applications, pricing studies, and cooperative fund submissions including managing the budget for rebate programs.
• Expedite requests in order to meet deadlines.
• Keep track of submission statuses and relevant information.
• Maintain Sales Budget reporting.
• Review pending customer and internal requests to ensure excellent customer service and follow up.
• Provide data that will assist the sales team in hitting revenue and profitability targets.
• Awareness of performance to goal, gaps, and provide data to General Sales Manager to action.
• Communicate / cultivate an environment of growth and open dialog for constant improvement
• Maintain an organized file system for all sales efforts and all sales related vendor processing.
• Produce, maintain and/or distribute reports to track sales progress against budget, accounts receivable status updates, etc.
• Provide administrative assistance to sales and management team members as required.
• Support Corporate initiatives and HQ Administrative Staff as required.
• Business related degree coupled with a minimum of 5 years of directly related experience;
• Highly refined analytical and administrative skills including a strong adherence to confidentiality.
• Team-player mindset with high level of dedication to raising the bar for the whole team.
• Strong understanding of sales performance metrics, KPIs and pricing strategies is required.
• Highly proficient computer skills with exceptional Microsoft Office capabilities, specifically Excel and Power Point.
• Proficient in Epicor legacy Eclipse system, Solar knowledge is an extreme asset.
• Demonstrated strategic thinking ability.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly refined organizational and planning abilities.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with a wide variety of personalities and build relationships across the organization.
• Must be self-directed, self motivated, and have proven ability to practice sound judgment in making decisions while working independently.
|How to Apply:|
Please apply in confidence to Human Resources by emailing your resume to: email@example.com
We would like to thank everyone for their application; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted. By submitting your resume and personal information to Sinclair Supply Ltd., and/or participating in a personal interview, you acknowledge and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by Sinclair Supply Ltd. to determine your suitability for employment opportunities.