Reporting to the General Sales Manager, the Sales and Marketing Administrator for Sinclair Supply Ltd. (SSL) is responsible to provide administrative support to the General Sales Manager as well as a variety of sales and marketing related tasks.
• Provide day-to-day administrative support to the General Sales Manager.
• Support vendor Marketing and Rebate programs.
• Manage the budget for rebate programs, for Sinclair and vendors
• Provide sales/product analytics, Sales variance and trend analysis.
• Provide quarterly sales/transfer reports to key vendors
• Assist General Sales Manager with consistent and timely communication to the Branch Managers located across western Canada.
• Liaise with internal stakeholders such as procurement and marketing to execute dealer appreciation trips and coordinate trade shows and other sales related activities and training.
• Sourcing & purchasing SWAG items which are used for promotional events, giveaways etc.
• Coordinate the production of sales flyers, promotional material and internal newsletter.
• Arrange the distribution of Company season tickets for Edmonton Oilers and Edmonton Eskimos.
• Coordinate with key vendors for all marketing events and promotions.
• Coordinate and organize all aspects of General Sales Meetings including travel and accommodation.
• Produce, maintain and/or distribute reports to track sales progress against budget, accounts receivable status updates, etc.
• Foster relationship with HARDI (HVACR industry association) by contributing information and analytics and analysis and reporting of industry related data developed by HARDI.
• Support HQ Administrative Staff as required.
• Seasoned administrative professional with a minimum of 5 years experience supporting a sales manager/sales team.
• Highly refined administrative support skills including a strong adherence to confidentiality.
• Team-player mindset with high level of dedication to raising the bar for the whole team.
• Experience planning, organizing and executing events.
• Understanding of sales performance metrics and KPIs
• Highly proficient computer skills with exceptional Microsoft Office capabilities, specifically Excel and Power Point. Familiarity with or ability to learn Adobe InDesign or other design software.
• Ability to quickly learn new software programs including Eclipse (ERP).
• Demonstrated strategic thinking ability.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly refined organizational and planning abilities.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with a wide variety of personalities and build relationships across the organization.
• Must be self-directed, self motivated, and have proven ability to practice sound judgment in making decisions while working independently.