Sinclair Supply Ltd. is one of Western Canada's leading wholesale distributors of HVAC, Refrigeration and Hydronic products; serving the HVAC industry and our customers since 1946. Our team in Edmonton, Alberta is currently looking for a self-motivated and experienced Sales Analyst to become an integral part of the team. This position is a temporary role to back fill a maternity leave and is anticipated to be approximately 12-18 months.
Reporting to the General Sales Manager, the Sales Analyst for Sinclair Supply Ltd. (SSL) is responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of sales related data to Branch Managers and Senior Management in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity. The Sales Analyst will provide administrative support and coordination to Branch Managers located at 17 Branches across Western Canada on behalf of the General Sales Manager ensuring they have the required information to consistently apply processes and procedures.
• Provide day-to-day administrative support to the General Sales Manager.
• Support vendor Marketing and Rebate programs.
• Manage the budget for rebate programs, for Sinclair and vendors
• Provide sales/product analytics, Sales variance and trend analysis.
• Provide quarterly sales/transfer reports to key vendors
• Track and report key performance indicators to Leadership Team.
• Assist General Sales Manager with consistent and timely communication to the Branch Managers located across western Canada.
• Liaise with internal stakeholders such as procurement and marketing to execute dealer appreciation trips and coordinate trade shows and other sales related activities and training.
• Sourcing & purchasing SWAG items which are used for promotional events, giveaways etc.
• Coordinate with key vendors for all marketing events and promotions.
• Coordinate and organize all aspects of General Sales Meetings including travel and accommodation.
• Produce, maintain and/or distribute reports to track sales progress against budget, accounts receivable status updates, etc.
• Foster relationship with HARDI (HVACR industry association) by contributing information and analytics and analysis and reporting of industry related data developed by HARDI.
• Support HQ Administrative Staff as required.
• Seasoned administrative professional with a minimum of 5 years experience supporting a sales manager/sales team.
• Highly refined administrative support skills including a strong adherence to confidentiality.
• Team-player mindset with high level of dedication to raising the bar for the whole team.
• Understanding of sales performance metrics and KPIs
• Highly proficient computer skills with exceptional Microsoft Office capabilities, specifically Excel and Power Point.
• Ability to quickly learn new software programs including Eclipse (ERP).
• Demonstrated strategic thinking ability.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly refined organizational and planning abilities.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with a wide variety of personalities and build relationships across the organization.
• Must be self-directed, self motivated, and have proven ability to practice sound judgment in making decisions while working independently.