Sinclair Supply Ltd. is one of Western Canada's leading wholesale distributors of HVAC, Refrigeration and Hydronic products; serving the HVAC industry and our customers since 1946. Our team in Edmonton, Alberta is currently looking for a self-motivated and experienced Sales Administrator to become an integral part of the team.
Reporting to the General Sales Manager, the Sales Administrator for Sinclair Supply Ltd. (SSL) will provide administrative support to the General Sales Manager as well as act as a dynamic team player to complete an array of tasks within the head office and in support of 17 branches across Western Canada.
• Provide day-to-day administrative support to the General Sales Manager.
• Process Dealer claim backs on negotiated pricing.
• Maintain and administer the co-op program including the processing of co-op claim backs.
• Collaborate with the Marketing Coordinator to ensure co-op expenditures are processed timely and accurately.
• Conduct PO reconciliation of co-op expenditures and credits.
• Coordinate and track the budget for rebate programs, for Sinclair and our vendors.
• Upload pricing files to Eclipse ERP system.
• Assist General Sales Manager with consistent and timely communication to the Branch Managers located across western Canada.
• Liaise with internal stakeholders such as procurement and marketing to execute dealer appreciation trips and coordinate trade shows and other sales related activities and training.
• Coordinate and organize all aspects of General Sales Meetings including travel and accommodation.
• Produce, maintain and/or distribute reports to track sales progress against budget, accounts receivable status updates, etc.
• Seasoned administrative professional with a minimum of 3-5 years experience supporting a sales manager.
• Highly refined administrative support skills including a strong adherence to confidentiality.
• A flair for numbers or interest in accounting or supply chain would be considered an asset.
• Team-player mindset with high level of dedication to raising the bar for the whole team.
• Experience planning, organizing and executing events.
• Highly proficient computer skills with exceptional Microsoft Office capabilities, specifically Excel and Power Point.
• Ability to quickly learn new software programs including Eclipse (ERP).
• Demonstrated strategic thinking and multi-tasking ability.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional organizational and planning abilities.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with a wide variety of personalities and build relationships across the organization.
• Must be self-directed, self-motivated, and have proven ability to practice sound judgment in making decisions while working independently.
|How to Apply:|
Please apply in confidence to Human Resources by emailing your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank everyone for their application; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted. By submitting your resume and personal information to Sinclair Supply Ltd., and/or participating in a personal interview, you acknowledge and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by Sinclair Supply Ltd. to determine your suitability for employment opportunities.