Sinclair Supply Ltd. is one of Western Canada's leading wholesale distributors of HVAC, Refrigeration and Hydronic products; serving the HVAC industry and our customers since 1946.
We are in search of a skillful and strategic Regional Branch Manager (RBM) to join our team in pursuit of providing an exceptional customer experience, growth and fun! Based out of Calgary, AB, you will oversee all business operations of Sinclair Supply Branches within the designated geographical region of Calgary, Red Deer and Lethbridge. The RBM will provide leadership, direction and support to Branch Managers (BM) with respect to Branch activities including: customer sales & service, inventory management/control, administration, human resource & staff management including safety. The RBM will ensure regional sales continue to grow and manage overall regional profitability.
We believe the most successful Outside Sales Rep will have the following skills and experience:
• Post-secondary education, degree, diploma or technical designation required.
• 10+ years established HVAC (R) industry background or experience in a similar wholesale/distribution environment is preferred.
• 5+ years management experience.
• 2+ years multi Branch management experience.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license, a reliable vehicle and be willing to travel regularly within the assigned region approximately 20%.
• Established reputation for providing outstanding customer service.
• Demonstrated experience leading team through change and growth.
• Highly refined verbal and written communication skills.
• Willingness to continually learn about new and existing product offerings.
• Excellent relationship building skills with customers, vendors and teammates.
• Able to learn and operate the applicable software system (Epicor Eclipse Solar) used to process orders.
|How to Apply:|
If you are passionate about providing the best customer experience possible while having fun, embracing change and pursuing growth we would love to hear from you. Please apply in confidence to Human Resources by emailing your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, a performance based incentive plan, an RRSP matching program and a group benefit package.
We would like to thank everyone for their application; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
By submitting your resume and personal information to Sinclair Supply Ltd., and/or participating in a personal interview, you acknowledge and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by Sinclair Supply Ltd. to determine your suitability for employment opportunities.