|Title:||Parts Pickup Counter Associate- Edmonton North|
Sinclair Supply Ltd. is one of Western Canada's leading wholesale distributors of HVAC, Refrigeration and Hydronic products, serving the HVAC industry and our customers since 1946. Our team in Edmonton, Alberta is expanding, and we are currently looking for a self-motivated, customer focused Parts Pickup Counter Associate to become an integral part of the team.
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, the Parts Pickup Counter Associate will assist the Counter Sales Representatives in servicing our customers at the parts pick up counter.
· Partake in all aspects of the parts pick up counter customer service functions abiding by Sinclair Supply’s policies, procedures, and health and safety protocols including strict adherence to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements.
· Complete accurate daily administrative requirements.
· Ensure excellent service is provided to internal and external customers, stakeholders, and coworkers.
· Work with other Sinclair Supply staff and suppliers to resolve problems.
· Actively partake in staff meetings and required working groups.
· Managing the parts counter in an efficient and safe manner; always ensuring a clean and safe workspace.
· Ensuring directions are understood, executed, and preformed following health and safety guidelines.
· Ensuring stock maintenance is attained and identifying any potential improvements.
· Any other related tasks as assigned by Management.
Experience and Skill Required:
· High School Diploma.
· 1-2 years of customer counter service or related experience.
· Ability to stand, walk, bend and be on your feet for duration of shift.
· Ability to communicate with coworkers, internal and external customers, and stake holders in positive and professional manner.
· Ability to safely lift weight of up to 50 lbs while unassisted.
· Basic computer proficiency as position will require training of internal computer system, WHMIS certification and use of Microsoft Office programs.
· Ability to use product scanning and inventory equipment.
· Ability to demonstrate organization in daily tasks.
· Maintain positive working relationships with strong customer service orientation and team player mindset.
· Able to multitask in a fast paced and changing work environment.
· Demonstrated ability to actively listen, follow direction, take initiative and problem solve.
· Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail.
· Highly reliable with excellent attendance record.
· Basic English language proficiency in reading and writing.
We offer a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, a commission program, a group benefit package and RRSP matching program.
We would like to thank everyone for their application; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
8 hour shift
Sanitizing, Social Distancing, Mask Wearing, Daily Self Assessments
customer service: 1 year (preferred)
|How to Apply:|