Sinclair Supply Ltd. is one of Western Canada's leading wholesale distributors of HVAC, Refrigeration and Hydronic products, serving the HVAC industry and our customers since 1946. Our team in Calgary, AB is expanding and we are in search of a talented and experienced Outside Sales Representative to join our team!
Reporting to the Regional Branch Manager the Outside Sales Rep will focus on growing revenue and building relationships through account management of our existing customers and will actively identify and seek new business development opportunities throughout the assigned territory.
• Drive sales growth through ownership of sales region promoting Sinclair products.
• Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
• Research product for customers and provide recommendations on our assortment of products.
• Follow up and follow through of customer inquiries.
• Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
• Uphold Sinclair Core Values at all times.
• Perform any other reasonable duties as required.
• High School Diploma, post-secondary Education in Technical College, or Industry Trade School
• Minimum 5+ years of experience with outside sales (B2B), account management and business development.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license, a reliable vehicle and be willing to travel approximately 90% of the time within the assigned region.
• Knowledge of products sold in HVACR Industry is preferred.
• Demonstrated history of successfully managing the client lifecycle including prospecting, building, and maintaining a business relationship built on exceptional customer service.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Comprehensive product knowledge and willingness to continually learn about new product offerings.
• Excellent relationship building skills with customers, vendors, and teammates.
• Able to learn and operate the applicable software system (Eclipse) used to process orders.