Sinclair Supply Ltd. is one of Western Canada's leading wholesale distributors of HVAC, Refrigeration and Hydronic products; serving the HVAC industry and our customers since 1946. Our team in Edmonton, Alberta is currently looking for a self-motivated and Marketing Communications Specialist to become an integral part of the team.
Reporting to the Director, Strategy, Transformation and Marketing (Director), the Marketing Communication Specialist will be responsible for promoting our products and internal/external brand, creating and/or editing internal and external brand content, organizing external and internal events including training sessions, along with supporting the rest of the marketing team in their duties.
• Organizes Corporate Events, including but not limited to the 75th anniversary events, promoting and overseeing events so that they are well attended and executed.
• Arranges technical training events for the sales & marketing teams, and potentially other employees if applicable.
• Organizes and administers marketing contests and various promotional events.
• Responds to marketing & sales inquiries from the website in a courteous and professional manner in a prompt fashion.
• Arranges and administers the Corporate Branding Items, ensuring inventory levels are effective, and that the items meet corporate branding requirements in conjunction with the Marketing Coordinator and with direction from the Director.
• Updates product displays and maintains the showroom facing and merchandizing of our product offering, including the discounting of items.
• Updates the Corporate website internal messages according to Company brand in conjunction with the Marketing Coordinator.
• Works closely on a variety of tasks with the Marketing Coordinator and Director to enhance brand reputation.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• Certificate from college, six months to one-year related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Strong organizational skills with a natural sense of urgency and upbeat personality.
• Ability to deal effectively with a diverse group of individuals at all organizational levels.
• Strong interpersonal skills, and able to manage priorities and workflow.
• Team-player mindset with high level of dedication to raising the bar for the whole team.
• Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.