|Title:||Counter Sales Representative|
Sinclair Supply Ltd. is one of Western Canada's leading wholesale distributors of HVAC, Refrigeration and Hydronic products; serving the HVAC industry and our customers since 1946. Our team in Winnipeg, MB is expanding and we are currently looking for a self-motivated and experienced Counter Sales Representative to become an integral part of the team.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Counter Sales Representative will provide friendly and knowledgeable advice, service and sales support to all HVACR customers.
· Assist customers who purchase material at the Branch counters.
· Research product for customers and provide recommendations on our assortment of products.
· Drive sales growth through ownership of counter merchandising and product promotion.
· Enter, pick and pack sales orders generated at the counter.
· Maintain and clean the counter area including any merchandising displays.
· Inform the Purchasing Team when stock levels are low.
· Follow up on backorders with vendors and provide customers accurate delivery dates.
· Process returns to customers both on account and cash sales including paperwork in compliance with all procedures.
· Respond to afterhours emergency calls per schedule and as requested by Branch Manager.
· Uphold Sinclair Core Values at all times.
· Perform any other reasonable duties as requested by Branch Manager, Regional Branch Manager or General Sales Manager.
· High School Diploma, HVAC, or trade experience
· Knowledge of products sold in HVACR Industry with a strong preference given to those with in depth knowledge of hydronics.
· Minimum 2+ years of experience with customer service or counter sales in a Wholesale/Distribution Environment
· Outstanding customer service and verbal communication skills
· Comprehensive product knowledge and willingness to continually learn about new product offerings
· Excellent relationship building skills with customers, vendors and teammates
· Able to learn and operate the applicable software system (Eclipse) used to process orders
· Forklift experience would be an asset and/or the willingness to learn how to operate material handling equipment
|How to Apply:|