Sinclair Supply Ltd., a leader in the wholesale distribution of HVACR products, has been proudly serving our employees, industry, and customers since 1946. Come join our team of likeminded individuals, and experience an outstanding company culture filled with growth-oriented opportunities.
Why You’ll Love Us
Outstanding company culture. We run on the values of good old-fashioned respect, kindness, humility and helping out your neighbour. We leave our egos at the door and celebrate one another.
Work life balance. Work that stays in the workplace, to ensure you can relax at home.
Future Planning. Company matching RRSP’s so you don’t have to work forever.
Rest and Relaxation. Generous vacation allowance with additional paid sick days so you can use your vacation time for, you know, vacation.
Investment in your growth and development. Our growth as human beings should never end and no matter what people say, it’s never too late to learn a new skill! We will support your journey to grow.
Health and Wellness. All the standard benefits you are used to, plus access to free counselling for employees and family. With experts in areas like family support, life balance, career, and nutrition we’ve got you covered because we could all use a little help from time to time.
We are looking for a Counter Sales Representative who loves exemplifying their technical expertise, while fostering strong, lasting relationships with clients. As a main point of contact in our Victoria Branch, you will work to:
• Assist customers with their purchases in-store and over phone or email
• Research product for customers and provide recommendations on our assortment of products
• Enter, pick and pack sales orders generated at the counter
• Provide exceptional assistance to in-store customers
• Maintain and clean the counter area including any merchandising displays
• Inform the purchasing team when stock levels are low
• Follow up on backorders with vendors and provide customer with accurate delivery dates
• Process returns to customers both on account and through cash sales
• Respond to after hours emergency calls according to schedule
• High School Diploma, HVACR, or trade experience
• Knowledge of products sold in HVACR industry, preference given to those with in-depth knowledge of hydronics
• Minimum 2 years of experience with customer service or counter sales in a wholesale/distribution environment
• Outstanding customer service and communication skills
• Comprehensive product knowledge and willingness to continually learn about new product offerings
• Ability to learn and operate order processing software (Eclipse)