Our team in Edmonton is currently looking for a self-motivated and experienced Commercial Sales Manager to become an integral part of the team.
The Commercial Sales Manager (CSM) promotes and sells Sinclair Products and Services to Dealers, Contractors,
Engineering firms and Building Owners. The Commercial Sales Manager is responsible for maintaining existing customer relationships as well as new Commercial Business growth. The position demands strong sales, time management and business development skills.
Drive Commercial sales and Market Share growth
• Increase Commercial Business Market Share.
• Ensure consistent application of Corporate Pricing and estimate strategy.
• Provide leadership and day to day management of Commercial Sales Team.
• Develop or improve presence and reputation of the Sinclair Supply Commercial Team with respect to customers and vendors.
• Assist with development of clear organizational plan for Commercial Programs.
• Assist with development of long and short-term Sales/Margin goals for the Commercial Sales Team.
• Assist with development and implementation of key performance indicators (KPI’s) for the Commercial Team.
• Share best practices and success stories with other Sinclair Commercial Locations and Head Office.
• Performance management of direct reports, if applicable.
• Provide conflict resolution guidance to employees.
• Positively and professionally represent Sinclair Supply to customers and suppliers.
• Research product for customers, provide recommendations from Sinclair product assortment and seek opportunities to strengthen Sinclair Brands in the Marketplace.
• Provide customers with quotations (bids), provide timely follow-up on open bids.
• Provide equipment selections based on mechanical drawings and specifications, provide solutions, proposals and submittals.
• Follow-up on large project quotations, provide feedback to (GSM) on progress of bid.
Customer Service Activities:
• Positively and professionally represent Sinclair Supply to customers & suppliers.
• Ensure Commercial Sales Team meets or exceeds service expectations of customers.
• Promptly respond to any customer concerns or disputes.
• Process returns to customers’ accounts in compliance with Sinclair return procedures and terms of sale.
• Provide Sales Monthly Sales Projection (Pipeline report) from Commercial Team.
• Provide Weekly/monthly status report on Large projects.
• Provide Sales call reports, Customer acquisitions.
• Provide statistical information on customers, ie. Sales volume, margin performance, sales projection.
• Direct all operational activities for the Commercial Team, including administration, human resources, safety and training.
• Ensure pricing procedures and controls are in place.
• Creation and coordination of staffing schedules.
• Reduce A/R balances and write offs.
• Provide monthly sales projections (pipeline report) from Commercial Team
• Provide weekly/monthly status report on large projects
• Provide sales call reports, customer acquisitions
• provide statistical information on customers, ie. sales volume, margine performance, sales projection
• Post-secondary education, diploma or HVAC technical designation required.
• Diploma in Mechanical Design is an asset.
• 5+ years established HVAC industry experience with a solid understanding of air movement, mechanical systems and components.
• B2B or outside sales experience in the HVAC industry.
• A minimum of 2+ years management experience.
• Valid driver’s license.