Sinclair Supply Ltd. is one of Western Canada's leading wholesale distributors of HVAC, Refrigeration and Hydronic products; serving the HVAC industry and our customers since 1946. Our team in Edmonton, Alberta is currently looking for a self-motivated and experienced Administrative Assistant & Book Keeper to become an integral part of the team.
Responsible for a wide variety of administrative duties in support of the Senior Management Team including calendar management, book keeping in Sage, data entry, and support of special projects that happen from time to time.
• Bookkeeping for real estate holding company including reconciliations, statements and property tax management.
• Establish and maintain pertinent and confidential records management including filing and itemizing content.
• Handle confidential and non-routine information and facilitate communication between appropriate people and teams.
• Managing limitations including property tax assessments (collect and compare), property tax notices (collect and process for payment), business license renewals and lease renewals (review and compare).
• Support and follow up regarding property repairs/maintenance and upgrades including obtaining quotes.
• Communicate with tenants, including branch managers regarding facility related concerns.
• Tenant Insurance renewals tracking, obtaining insurance, maintain Excel spreadsheet and file.
• Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by board of directors and executives.
• Helping prepare for meetings.
• Provide general administrative support and other duties as identified and assigned by leadership.
• Communications by Administrative Assistant are timely, accurate and professional with respect to correspondence, e-mails, project deliverables and reports.
• Completion of tasks to assigned deadlines.
• Information remains confidential.
• Written documentation does not require correction and completed in a timely fashion.
• 3+ years of direct experience in an Administrative Assistant capacity, ideally supporting Senior Management.
• A diploma or degree in Business Administration, bookkeeping or an acceptable combination of education and progressive work experience.
• Proficiency in the entire MS Office Suite, with exceptional knowledge in; Word, Power Point and Excel applications.
• Experience with Sage accounting program would be an asset.
• Ability to organize daily workload by priorities with minimal supervision and a high attention to detail.
• Self-starter with a history of pushing for deadline-driven results
• Strong interpersonal skills, business sense, and professionalism to communicate with all levels of management and staff; ability to uphold a strict level of confidentiality and discretion
• General mathematical and budgeting skills.
• Implement a high level of sound and independent judgment, reasoning, confidentiality, professionalism and discretion.
• Ability to interpret and implement company policies and procedures.
• Possess a professional, responsive, and positive work attitude.
• Organizing and orchestrating staff team meetings and other group events
• Excellent written and correspondence skills.
• Professional telephone, communication and interpersonal skills.
|How to Apply:|
Please apply in confidence to Human Resources by emailing your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, a performance based incentive plan, an RRSP Matching program and a group benefit package.
We would like to thank everyone for their application; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted. By submitting your resume and personal information to Sinclair Supply Ltd., and/or participating in a personal interview, you acknowledge and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by Sinclair Supply Ltd. to determine your suitability for employment opportunities.