Reporting to the Controller, the Accounts Receivable Clerk will support the day-to-day Accounts Receivable function for Sinclair Supply Ltd. (SSL). The core functions include the following:
• Support centralized collection of accounts receivable for all 17 facilities across western Canada.
• Assist in development of policy and process that follow best business practice
• Monitor collection status and assist in producing monthly collection reports to management
• Maintain customer relationships with customer base for all branches
• Participate in the customer credit approval process
• Coordinate with sales staff to ensure credit limits and credit policies are followed
• Collect and follow-up on aged accounts receivable, monitor payment trends and carry out corrective measures for overdue accounts as required.
• Ensure scheduled customer invoicing is completed
• Prepare and reconcile bank deposits
• Assist in cross-training activities with reception, invoicing, and accounts payable
• Post daily reporting for all branches