Sinclair Supply Ltd. is one of Western Canada's leading wholesale distributors of HVAC, Refrigeration and Hydronic products; serving the HVAC industry and our customers since 1946.
Our team in Edmonton is currently looking for a self-motivated and experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk to become an integral part of the team.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Team Lead, the Accounts Receivable Clerk will support the day to day Accounts Receivable function for Sinclair Supply Ltd. (SSL). The core functions include the following:
• Support centralized collection of accounts receivable for all 17 facilities across western Canada.
• Assist in development and implementation of policy and process that follow best business practice
• Monitor collection status and assist in producing monthly collection reports to management
• Maintain customer relationships with customer base for all branches
• Participate in the customer credit approval process
• Coordinate with sales staff to ensure credit limits and credit policies are followed
• Collect and follow-up on aged accounts receivable, monitor payment trends and carry out corrective measures for overdue accounts as required.
• Ensure scheduled customer invoicing is completed
• Prepare and reconcile bank deposits
• Assist in cross-training activities with reception and invoicing
• Provide back-up support to reception desk as needed
• Post daily reporting for all branches
We offer a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, a company matching RRSP program, a performance based incentive plan and a group benefit package.
Please apply in confidence to Human Resources by emailing your resume to: email@example.com
We would like to thank everyone for their application; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted. By submitting your resume and personal information to Sinclair Supply Ltd., and/or participating in a personal interview, you acknowledge and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by Sinclair Supply Ltd. to determine your suitability for employment opportunities.