We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk who loves to provide the best possible customer service while maintaining our credit accounts. The ideal candidate will demonstrate accuracy, thoroughness, and thoughtfulness in the following accountabilities:
· Maintains an up-to-date billing system, customer documents and records.
· Prepares daily bank deposits, and reviews for accuracy.
· Applies payments to outstanding invoices in a timely manner.
· Reconciliation of customer accounts and follow-up of account inquiries.
· Identify accounts that should have lower credit limits, and proactively minimize the company’s potential risk for doubtful accounts.
· Assist with credit releases.
· Respond to Sales Representative customer account inquiries.
· Prepares customer invoices, and reconciles customer accounts.
· Retrieves credit references and assists with review of customer credit applications.
· Performs other related duties as required.
· The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a credit, collection and accounts receivable in a fast-paced environment.
· Highly proficient computer skills with exceptional Microsoft Office capabilities.
· Experience in ERP systems (such as Eclipse eTerm or Eclipse Solar) considered an asset, and able to learn new software programs.
· Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
· Team-player mindset with high level of dedication to raising the bar for the whole team.