Sinclair Supply Ltd. is one of Western Canada's leading wholesale distributors of HVAC, Refrigeration and Hydronic products; serving the HVAC industry and our customers since 1946. Our team in Edmonton, Alberta is currently looking for a self-motivated and experienced AR/AP Clerk to become an integral part of the team.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Clerk will be responsible for assisting accounting personnel in credit, accounts receivable and accounts payable functions.
• Enter information about customer purchases into the company database, ensuring that the prices and amount due are correct and sending the invoice to the customer.
• Resolve invoice errors and discrepancies.
• Enter and update billing information, flagging payment issues and verifying customer orders.
• Assists with credit releases.
• Print and mail sales invoices.
• Process vendor invoices, filing, batching.
• Maintain AP Email folder.
• Collects ship tickets, makes changes as necessary, and batches to customers.
• Follow up on month end reporting as directed.
• Maintain postage machine and requests supplies.
• Maintains copy area and ensures area is supplied.
• Cross trains fully with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Clerk.
• Maintain good relationships with customers, vendors, and other departments.
• Performs other duties as assigned by management.
• One-year certificate from college or technical school.
• Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in both A/R and A/P.
• Good working knowledge of basic accounting functions.
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Highly proficient computer skills with exceptional Microsoft Office capabilities.
• Experience in ERP systems (such as Eclipse eTerm or Eclipse Solar) considered an asset, and able to learn new software programs.
• Attention to detail.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
• Team-player mindset with high level of dedication to raising the bar for the whole team.
• Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
|How to Apply:|
Please apply in confidence to Human Resources by emailing your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank everyone for their application; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted. By submitting your resume and personal information to Sinclair Supply Ltd., and/or participating in a personal interview, you acknowledge and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by Sinclair Supply Ltd. to determine your suitability for employment opportunities.