Accounts Payable Clerk
|Title:||Accounts Payable Clerk|
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk who loves balancing numbers, working at a quick pace, and is highly organized. The ideal candidate will demonstrate accuracy, efficiency, and accountability in the following:
· Processes invoices for payment by monitoring, reviewing, entering and matching invoices with relevant supporting documents (i.e. purchase orders, approvals, GL allocations, etc.)
· Preparing and performing cheque runs, generating EFT payments and bill payments
· Ensure vendors and suppliers are paid within the payment terms including maintenance of priority payment schedules.
· Responds to vendor and employee inquiries regarding invoices, expenses, and cheque requests; and assists with discrepancy reconciliation.
· Verifying vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
· Prints and routes accounts payable reports.
· Completes credit applications and submits to managers for review and signature.
· Maintain and setup vendor core information, including banking and GST. Work closely with cross functional teams to coordinate vendor setup and edits.
· Build and maintain constructive and effective working relationships with key operations stakeholders, internal and external team members.
· Assists with preparation of accruals and cash.
· Maintains accounts payable files and records.
· Performs other related duties as required.
One-year certificate from college or technical school, six months to one year related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· 10-key by touch.
· Demonstrated ability to maintain GL, and calculate figures and amounts.
· Highly proficient computer skills with exceptional Microsoft Office capabilities.
· Experience in ERP systems (such as Eclipse eTerm or Eclipse Solar) considered an asset, and able to learn new software programs.
· Attention to detail and able to efficiently complete tasks.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
· Team-player mindset with high level of dedication to raising the bar for the whole team.
· Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
|How to Apply:|