Reporting to the Controller, the Accounting Assistant will coordinate and prepare a variety of reporting for all marketing programs. They will also provide overflow support to the accounting department.
• Is the subject matter expert and key processor of the ICP and JCI Claims, as well as potentially other vendors.
• Facilitates credits and billings for ICP Programs, maintaining monthly reconciliations of the ICP and JCI Claim. backs ensuring that the general ledger is balanced and that credits have been received in a timely basis.
• Provides dealers with quarterly financial updates.
• Prepares month end reporting as directed.
• Prepares a variance analysis of the marketing budget to actual on a monthly basis.
• Prepares schedules for a variety of presentations as well as the monthly newsletter.
• Performs overflow work for the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Teams
• Assists with credit releases.
• Provides backup receptionist work.
• Performs other duties as assigned by management.