Navigating COVID-19: Updating our Service Options to Keep Our Customers and Team Members Safe
To Our Valued Customers,
In the first week of April, we elected to close our doors to customer access and go strictly to curbside service to ensure the health and safety of our team members and customers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
In accordance with provincial government and health authority guidelines, Sinclair Supply has made the decision to open our doors to customers at our branch locations across western Canada.
The health and safety of our team members, customers and all those who support our network remains our highest priority. In support of this commitment, at every branch we have implemented the following levels of protection to ensure a safe showroom and workspace for all:
- Limiting the number of customers in the branch to the number of counter staff we have available to serve them.
- Tables are installed in front of our customer service counters to support the social distancing practice of 6 feet or two metres.
- Plexiglas barriers were installed in front of each sales person as a second level of protection.
- Floor markers have been placed in all branches so customers know where to stand to ensure social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer has been placed throughout our locations for customers to use when they enter the branch. In addition, each sales person has hand sanitizer at their workstation for them to use after each customer transaction.
- All surfaces are wiped down with sanitizer regularly. This includes, but is not limited to, door handles, counters, credit card machines, keyboards, desk surfaces and products returned or brought in for identification and replacement.
I want to take a moment to recognize the great efforts of our teams, and the cooperation of our customers in following the guidelines mandated by the government and the procedures implemented by Sinclair Supply. It is exactly because of this we were able to continue operations and provide uninterrupted service. Thank you to all for your patience and perseverance during this time.
We are committed to delivering the highest levels of service at each of our locations and believe the policies we have put in place will help ensure the health and safety of our team members and you, our customer.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and review the most up-to-date information from public health agencies and government authorities. We will follow any and all directives put forth from these authorities and will communicate to you any change in operations which may be necessary.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding
Chief Executive Officer