Navigating COVID-19: Updating our Service Options to Keep Our Customers and Team Members Safe
To our valued customers,
These are unprecedented times and the situation with COVID-19 is rapidly evolving with new updates every day. We are closely monitoring the status in Canada and the health and safety of our staff and customers remains our top priority. We have decided to put in place new protocols for all of our branches based on the latest information and guidance set by the Government of Canada and World Health Organization (WHO).
At this time, all of our branches are open during our regular business hours; however, we will serve our customers under new circumstances. To ensure social distancing, only Sinclair staff will have access to our branch facilities across the country. While customers will be restricted from entering our locations, all customers will still be able to use convenient alternatives to place orders, and options are available for pick up and delivery.
Placing Your Order
- Phone, email or fax your orders in ahead of time. We will prepare your orders and call you when they are ready for pick up. If you would like us to ship your order, let us know which carrier you would like us to use and we will ship it out to you as soon as it is ready.
- If you have an account you can visit us on-line at sinclairsupply.ca to place your orders. If you do not have an online account, you can register for one on our website.
- For those customers using a credit card, provide the credit card information at the time the initial order is placed and we will process your order accordingly.
Picking Up Your Order:
- Please do not attempt to enter the branch; the doors will be locked. Instead, call the branch to let our sales representatives know you have arrived for pick up.
- Over the phone, our sales representatives will discuss arrangements for order pick up specific to that location, with respect to all protocols for social distancing.
- Instructions for pick up and contact details will be posted on the branch doors.
Sinclair Supply will not be accepting cash payments of any kind at this time. All other payment methods remain available to our customers.
Unfortunately, we will not be accepting returns at this time.
We remain committed to maintaining and delivering the highest levels of support through our business continuity strategy. Our goal is to ensure the continuation of critical service to our customers across Western Canada.
In consideration of the circumstances, we ask for your patience and understanding over the coming weeks as we all navigate this ever changing situation.
We will continue to follow the situation closely and review the most up-to-date information from public health agencies and government authorities. As such, we will follow any and all directives put forth from these authorities and will communicate to you any change in operations that may be necessary.
Thank you for your support and understanding